Friday, April 24, 2009

tired 3..

No comments     
categories: 
today i continue packing and tidy up my stuff again...lol...i nid 2 days to settle all the things...wow...my desk and drawer all cleared..my fav (cuz can reduce my face chubbiness)..hahaZ.. vroom vroom...lito moto.....lelong lelong...who wanna buy???lol...all the shoes n slippers i have...i stil have 1 high heels in my closet..lolZ.. wuhoo...pening le....my table...looks much tidy dy...=)but gonna tear the teddy bear wallpaper dy...=( 2 luggage...but 4 sure..gonna bring the black polo luggage back la...hehe..cuz hav trolley ma.. and the clothes im gonna bring for 2 months vacation..oops...it's my HOME...
today i sweat a lot too...swept the floor ytday but somehow the floor still very dirty..aih..wanna wash my clothes...

0 thoughts :