Thursday, April 16, 2009

lalala....

2 comments     
categories: 
obviously im not singing tho i like to sing...aih.....EAS152....Strength of MATERIAL...always think why i should learn this subject....simple lo...cuz im a MATERIAL student...aih...really gonna use lotsa of my brain cells...need to twist ere n thr...previous last 2 papers, engineering maths 2 and physical chemistry-obviously, it's a nightmare for me...i hope i can get 'P' for those 2 subjects T.T maybe, i really not suitable to study (cause i HATE study and especially EXAMS~~~)..someone gonna knock my head liao..cause i must get more than that or else gonna say bye bye to my scholarship...2 down, 3 more to go...life is like so HARD for me this week...but thx for my frenZ for accompany me to study and relax...went to play paintball just now with my CF FrenZ..kinda fun and i'll update it right after i finish my papers on monday...awaiting church retreat next weekends..till then...luv u all...

haha...jia yee just sms-ed me...guess what...i tho she and my other roommate zzz dy...who knows, she asked me to open the door cuz she 4gt to bring her key (dont dare to knock the door cuz afraid awake others up...). T.T Frankly, im gonna miss her lo cause she gonna move out next sem...i thought we'll continue become roommate...huhu...it's fate....maybe GOD want me to expose to new environment and cope well with others...

2 thoughts :

IZ said...

er...
u moving out o nt wat ler...

Joy Easily said...

staying inside la...for sure...