Thursday, April 23, 2009

tired 2~~

No comments     
categories: 
lolZ....today im gonna post a lot...=P..went to see CF Advisor juz nw with HK..then i borrowed frog's bicycle as HK dont have bicycle..unfortunately, his basket gt prob when we cycled halfway..luckily saw my bee and borrowed his bicycle..but today i troubled someone else again lo...i just borrowed it and dont know he's rushing to somewhr else or not =( aih...feel that i always act before thinking...my leg cramp juz nw..mayb sit with wrong position til the leg like dat...was arranging the notes given by my abang...and guess wat..im happy cause i managed to arrange the notes n books from 5 boxes to 4 boxes...haha...so far, my clothes and the notes settled...so, gonna arrange and pack my other things..luckily went to buy 100plus just now...or else, i really wil faint...i never thought packing will make people sweat-til my shirt wet dy... and the 4 boxes..the pail belongs to fiona..haha...

0 thoughts :