Friday, April 24, 2009

juru trip??lolZ...

seems like everyone loves juru and autocity a lot...haha..tonight can be said our last gathering with CF Seniors lo..there were 12 of us (me, isaac, sze-lyn, jason, loong wei, yan wai, derrick, nik siong, joshua prakash, simon, jinny and aaron) went to McD lo..heheZ...i had BIG MAC...=P thx to sze-lyn jie jie cause she bought a cheese cake from secret recipe for me...thanks 4 remember that i LOVE cheese cake...random shot lo...then we went to Haagen-Daz...Nicholas and Chin Hwa (frog) joined us later on lo...hahaZ...me n sze-lyn with out green tea and raspberry ice cream with almond flakes toping ^.^ had fun at haagen-daz where isaac and me start with our 'imitating seniors' game again...and those seniors sat there and crack their head to guess the seniors we were imitate...lolZ....really cant stop myself from laughing =D...then we decided to go for our third round at old town white coffee..lolZ....my hazelnut white coffee with loong wei's peace..haha...yummy..isaac with the cheap breakfast menu..haha...notice the fingers...can guess it belong to who??? and random pictures lo..heheZ...

0 thoughts :