Wednesday, April 22, 2009

unplanned trip

wow...today's penang trip is hardly to be described. full with taste(leon..im not copying ur words o)..haha..actually, i planned to go penang on friday and was asking joshua chan to bring me around when im in penang...who knows, when im busy watching my drama (i was lying on my bed), my g-talk pop-up right middle of the night AND mr.isaac wrote a statement: tomorrow go penang. i was like 'WAT DE!!!!!'. straight away no mood dy cause i asked them earlier but didnt give me any response. i wonder why guys tend to make last minute decision. My first planning was i wanted jia yee to join me too cause she'll stay in campus till this sat so i decided to put it on fri lo cause wed and thu nite im gonna be kinda busy. who knows, he asked me whether jia yee on her handphone or not. sweat...people zzz dy liao la...haiyo...then nevermind. no mood=better go to zzz. so, i went to zzz lo...

the next morning..which is this morning...james texted me (i dont know cause i put silent mode). then isaac texted me lo (and was awaken by it cuz my another handphone's ringtone is LOUD). so, both asking im ready or not cause they planned to go dy. so, i was in rush and reach cafe aroun 9.30am. they was wondering what time is the shuttle bus to main campus and it's 8am bus..duh...i like 'WHAT!!!' again....ok...fine...so, we take our time and called taxi to go to parit buntar lo. from there, we used bus to butterworth then penang by ferry. while waiting for the ferry, i noticed something bout the benches-changed to a new style...lol...and it looks very 'pro'. haha..last semester i think i went penang three times by ferry..but this semester, i went once by ferry...so, u guys can imagine how short and busy is this semester~~ US doin nothing so i camwhore again loooo....the island~~ james looked so happy we had our brunch in McD...and guess what..ordered my favourite double cheeseburger..haha..that day i missed out the chance to McD in autocity...what-so-ever...i ate McD today~~~


after that, walked around pragin mall (happy cause bought 1 shirt each for daddy n mommy) before headed to Queensbay Mall. For ur info, if you guys wanna go Queensbay Mall by rapid penang, please aim for 307 or 401E bus. waited the bus for very long time...

and reached Queensbay around 2.30pm. haha...we walked around before we went for a movie- coming soonwell, it was a horror movie from Thailand. Though i dont understand any Thai words except 'thank you', luckily i mastered my malay in my school days...LolZ..so, i able to read and understand the storyline. well, there were 4 main role- chaba(the old lady), main actor (shane), main actress (Som) and the actress (forgot the name dy). for me, this movie more to sad 'element' compared to the horror 'element'. It includes some humour la~~hmmp...i dont know how to describe this movie..if have chance, can try to go cinema and watch lo cause the actor is handsome and actress is pretty...mo lar...that's not the main reason i propose this movie to you all..the storyline was okay...a ,ito bit lame element but overall it was ok la (my own opinion la...i noe my taste is very bad la...). the ending..erm...BAD..the actor XXX and before the movie ends, please notice 'u wan to see how i die is it??' (said by 'the actress'). actually i planned to watch another movie entitled 'he is just not that into you' but the staring time is rather to late for me. so, hope can watch that movie if i have chance-in Ipoh might be....lolZ...

after movie, we went for dinner at Sushi King..Yeah...and i had my favourite green tea again today ^.^ after that, i went to buy some stuffs then waited for the bus outside Queensbay Mall. Due to some boredom, isaac and james start with the topic of 'imitatin CF seniors~~'. lolZ...it was fun and they really can imitate seniors most popular 'quotes' and reactions. hahaZ....

waited for the bus to jetty for almost 40 min, i started worry dy cause the last bus from butterworth to parit suppose to be 9pm. and, indeed, we unable to reach the bus stop on time. isaac was zzz when we're in bus from Queensbay to jetty. AND luckily he put his hand in front as protection. if not, his nose gonna bleed and his head gonna grew a big coconut (isaac, i know you understand what im talking about..so guys...i you really wanna noe, ask isaac urself). isaac and me was standing in front the jetty to see the night view while singing some christian songs ^.^ as predicted, we were late for the bus...so, isaac went for another side of counter for other option (he experienced it before). Luckily i saw the bus and stopped them while isaac went to buy the tickets. Finally reached campus around 11 sth...Take my bath...washed my cloth (this time is manually) and chat with my roommates..tho tired, i enjoyed the FUN today...and finally i can finish my last word for today...^.^ nitez everyone~~~

2 thoughts :

Joy Easily said...

haha...secret between isaac, me n james...hehe...>,<

huong said...

I went to Sushi King on the same day too...first round with friends, and second round with my bros and sis. This is my first time went there twice in a day. Each plate costs us RM2 only!!! With friends, we ate 19 plates and 45 plates in 2nd round.