Wednesday, April 08, 2009

-Tao-

2 April 2009.
My last CG Outing.
Happy cause all the Passion CG members attended.
Remain our 100% attendance for CG outing.
Ate a lot and chat a lot too.
Im gonna miss everyone and kept this moment in my memory.
Hope everyone doing fine and keep in touch.
-One of my fav; salmon+lemon- -My CGL (sze-lyn)- -our incoming CGL (jason tay)- not forgotten all my CG bro n sis in Christ...Jasmine Nik Siong Terence Ming Zong Christopher and Keng Swee and i forgot to take picture with James and Wei Shyang and...WE'RE PASSION CG!! The galz... and grab the chance to take more pictures...haha..Edmond my mentor, Grace
the one owez bring me out makan,Joshua ChanAaron kor korYan Wai kor kor Mr Jason burfday zai, tau kie Simon kor kor leng lui jinny AND mr. JEntol and for sure...selfie...

For more info bout CF, please log on to CF Blog

0 thoughts :