Saturday, May 30, 2009

bec skul pic...

finally ah kit uploaded pic in facebook...ere are de picture we took...naughty ah kit took this when charmaine measuring my face thickness..lolZ.. me with my physic teacher, mdm charmainder..hahaZ..shud be charmaine laaa... gals with ckg Rusmarina...she's bio class PA teacher...i 4gt take pic with my class PA teacher...luckily gt sembang sembang with her la..our MUET mommy...mdm.Naomi.. bio students with chemistry teacher..US with chemistry jie jie...Miss Alice~~did talk with my prefect teacher aka bio teacher, Ms Tracy..but somehow she was too busy and didnt take any pic with her...sob sob...Our principal, Ms Ang also transfer to other school..so, couldnt meet up with her...did met our maths T teacher, mdm sia...but also 4gt take pic...so, hope can take pic with them in our next year's skul's visit ^.^

0 thoughts :