Monday, May 25, 2009

bec skul

wa..today kinda happy...back my f6 school met up with my f6 teachers...very very happy...can u imagaine...chat from 9am until 11.45am...break record le..and teacher say i look meaty and moon face =.= lolZ...then went to my former teaching school...chat with my colleague...kinda happy also lo...and they also said i look meaty(AGAIN~~) but it looks better..hahaZ...cuz last time way too skinny lo..and got the picture i took(i become form teacher ma) and also the teachers group photo..heheZ...they said if i didnt come back claim the picture, they gonna throw it away already wor...will upload the picture i took in my former f6 school right after i get from ah kit...stay tune..

2 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

whre is the pic?
haha.. which teacher u chat with?

Joy Easily said...

haha...all teacher that teach us in form 6 lo...ah kit haven give me the pic.. =(