Friday, May 29, 2009

journal+buffet..

5 comments     
categories: 
wuhoo...woke up around 10sth...gosh...recently zzz a lot le....well, daddy da pao kampua..heheZ...duno hw many plates i took since i back ere...i think 6 or 7 liao...hope can achieve my resolutions this year lo..then ate my fav snack in hometown...lee fah mee and cheese cracker...somehow, i couldnt find these in parit buntar's billion. i ever gave these to sing ei but she said she never saw these before. and she said it tasted nice. well, im gonna seludup these bec campus again lo..hiak hiak hiak...last time i brought a few only cause my luggage cant bring too many stuffs..
yahoo...tomolo going for buffet in Dynasty Hotel. Finally gt chance to meet my frenZ...super happy ne...

5 thoughts :

huong said...

Lee Ling them said thr is no Lee Fah mee snacks at west msia cos its main factory is at kch

Joy Easily said...

but i wonder why they dont want export it le??aih....sien lo...i nid export myself...

~nEw DoRy~ said...

ah joy... I also want~~~
Haha...
i wanna go for buffet also.... =(

Joy Easily said...

aiyoyo....come come...i bring u along ^.^

unoewhoiam said...

hurM??lee fah mee? miss that snack with two kids flying kite..he he!been long time since I last ate it...kampua is some famous mee from sibu mah.. I never tasted before leh..or if ever pun dunno it is called kampua???