Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Big Apple in Miri~~

4 comments     
categories: 
wuhoo..as usual...woke up around 9.30am this morning..cooked curry maggi mee for my brunch...it's 2 packet of maggi mee+2 eggs+vege...yummy... after eat till fat fat, of cause need to do housework lo..haha..

Just nw sis bought donut from Big Apple...I never knew that she knows i like to take pic..so, she asked me to take pic b4 i eat the donut..heheZ...my cheese donut... actually sis booked the almond donut earlier but somehow mom dont know bout it and she ate sis's fav...sob...but nevermind la..Big Apple in Miri liao..so no worry...can go out eat whenever we want to~~

Now im waiting Jason Ling and Ming Chung come Miri so that i can bring them around...Indirectly, i can go out kai kai oso...heheZ..Never thot Bintang changed so muchhhh...u can check out bout it HERE..It's the most happening place in Miri...now waiting my friends and my twin come back also...awaiting the gathering in Dynasty Hotel (we gonna have buffet again~~) and back school to pay a visit and go disturb our teachers..heheZ...

4 thoughts :

yeastyip said...

wa! A lot of calories there!!! Donut......Be watch!!! It's fat...girl!!! Just opposite to your diet plan ...haha...
have with sports o!!!
=.=|||

bad kkc said...

WHOA I never knew it! I'M LOVING IT!! :) Seems miri is becoming more n more developed nowadays!I'll be back on 21st.. :)
Hopefully I can have the chance to walk around whenever I can get hold of a car.. :) Probably catching up with you as well!

Joy Easily said...

yeast...i everyday doing houseworks...
so, is that consider a sport for me..lolZ..

Joy Easily said...

lolZ..yeap..
love Miri soooo much...
21st ha..see lo...
cause by that time gonna bz hanging out with friends dee....