Friday, May 01, 2009

my 1st Church retreat

25-26 April 2009
wuhoo...sorry for the late post..been busy ZZZ, rest, eat, watching HK dramas and hanging out with my friends in Ipoh. so,it's time for me to update my blog lo. 25th;9.30am-It's time for me to bid last goodbye to 4233 and gather at the lembaran cafe for the PBBC church retreat. Somehow, im late for it cause im busy taking pictures with my roommates. Waited for others in the cafe and followed Jason's car to Bukit Merah. Bukit Merah is located around 20km ++ from USM KKJ Campus (if im not mistaken). Chat with Jason along the way to Bukit Merah Laketown. We stayed at Suria Service Apartment and i shared a room together with another 3 CF Senior (hooi keng, jinny and sze-lyn). Put our stuffs in the room, have a short rest and headed for a lunch at chinese restaurant after that. The food was nice (sorry no picture). HahaZ..then we went to Cempaka Room for praise & worship (lead by Jinny). Although she's not feeling well, she did her best to lead and luckily Simon kor kor was there to back up her. Later on, Pastor Choo began with his seminar before we went swimming.Feeling kinda nervous cause i didnt swim for such a long time (i mean, whole body inside a big big pool).The very last time im in such a big pool was when im at national service where all of us MUST enter the lake with a life jacket. I was struggling hard inside the pool and had a hard time dealing with my fear. Thanks to Hooi Keng and Jinny for teaching me primary steps of swimming ^.^ Thought i still dont know how to swim with a proper way, at least i overcome A BIT fear in my heart. After swimming, we went back to our room and take a proper bath. Did take some pictures while waiting for our turn (sorry i cant upload cause promised others it's P&C..heheZ). Then, it's dinner time again before the next session of praise & worship lead by Derrick. HahaZ..Actually this is my very 1st time seeing him worship lead. Was shocked and he's very high that night. Can be said he's on his own world (oops...sorry bee). Even the kids came forward to the front and start dancing. Then Pastor Choo continue with his 2nd session and he showed lotsa slides on the Sichuan Earthquake (really touched me cause i was at home and watched the LIVE news with my mom at home after the Earthquake occured).I met a cute lito kid. He used to disturb me. His name is Weng Tuck. HahaZ..he's kinda talented in drawing. Borrowed my laptop and draw a pink umbrella n a whale 4 me. =) After that, we'd supper then a short game lead by Simon. After the game, we (i mean CF members..hahaZ) stayed back. Jason and his gang was practicing for the songs for the next morning praise & worship while i was playing mafia with others. HahaZ..im indeed a newbie in this game and sorry for screwing up the 2 round games.HahaZ...Then Simon suggested another game (act and guess). LolZ..my team consisted of Simon, JEntol, Nik Siong and of cuz me la then another team consisted of Jinny, Sze-Lyn, Frog and Hooi Keng lo. The word we required them to guess were 'protozoa'(jinny please correct me, i 4gt what word is this liao..hahaZ),dirt,space shuttle and comedian while the hard words they gave us were sky diving, aluminium and protection pad for swimming(another word i 4gt liao la...others please help me to recap). HahaZ..Later on, checked out my handphone and da jie messaged me. My beloved 2nd Yi Yi passed away. Kinda shocked and sad. The tears really not obedient. Keep on dripping like pipe water. T.T Then we took some pictures(JEntol...im waiting for the pictures) before we went for a ride around the laketown. After that, back my room ZZZ and 4get bout the sad news.

26th-sze-lyn's alarm woke me up. Actually planned to attend devotion session but somehow im hard to wake up. Lying on the bed and start thinking of my aunt again~~ Guess jinny and sze-lyn still ZZZ. Only Hooi Keng represented all of us by attending devotion session. HahaZ..indeed a good and dedicated president~~Went for breakfast (the nasi lemak VERY DELICIOUS!!!) and we went for our 3rd session lo. i like the song entitled 'one voice' sang by Jason. I kept on holding my tears troughout that session. Somehow, i felt better after a HUGE flood.haha..A group photo taking followed by lunch before we back.

2 thoughts :

~nEw DoRy~ said...

The word was paramecium... The words given by my group were sky diving, aluminium, LED light and tampon... hahaha... Try not to mention the last word to Simon again or he will kill me I guess... Hahaha.... Really had a great time with you during this church retreat because although we always talked on Gtalk, but I think we didn't really talk that much in real person. Take care yea sis... All the best in the coming semester and hope that you will discover more about GOD and yourself as you serve in CF... Do keep in touch o.... Can also send me email sometimes la yea.. =) God bless you.. Muaks!

Joy Easily said...

haha..thanks sis...take care ya...