Wednesday, May 06, 2009

1 week in Ipoh & Teluk Intan

finally can update my post for my 1 week stay in Ipoh..my house connection not really stable...so hardly to upload the pictures....so, i dont know this post gonna be long or not lo...i took hundreds of pictures during my stay in Ipoh(but of cause cant post all the pic ere la)..so enjoy reading and looking at the pic ya..... =)

26/4
Time for me to say goodbye to Bukit Merah. Heading to Ipoh with Mr. Jason Ling. Chat along the journey to Ipoh. Really wanna thank him for fetching me all the way to my friend (Jia Yee) house. Then Jia Yee asked me wanna follow her to her 3rd sister house or not. Her sis wanna her help to do something so i just agree to follow lo. Her sis is married and staying in Teluk Intan(Anson). Today not really going anywhere. Just wanna stay at home and have a good rest. At night, her sis brought us to eat "chee cheong fun" and it tasted very very n SUPERB nice!!!Get to eat "tang shui' also. Her sis bought different kinds of 'pao'(bun) and i get to taste 'lo mai kai' (it's like chinese dumpling but the meat is chicken ^.^).I managed to taste coconut drink too and it's so refreshing. The buns...The tang shui we ordered.. and chee cheong fun.. deco inside the shop..

27/4
This morning went to see the famous “menara condong”. HeheZ..Never thought I have this ‘opportunity’ to see this in my uni life cause normally I saw it in history and geography books. Me and Jia Yee's Sis in front of the entrance...Dont know this is one of the Teluk Intan landmark or not...haha...Then went to buy ‘xiang bin’ (one kind of biscuit) to bring back hometown. HeheZ..Actually her sis wanna bring us to eat something cold drinks but sob the stall did not open. So, we went back home and packed our stuffs before heading back Ipoh using 3pm bus. Jia Yee and I ZZZ along the journey back Ipoh but we’ll wake up when the bus stopped for traffic lights. Managed to take a pic of a church in Kampar. I like the design for this church. Back Ipoh, had my REST~~~

28/4
Went out breakfast with Jia Yee and Kenny. Somehow, when we sat down and wanna order for our drinks, two workers kept on wiping the table and start SS and talk with each other. Kenny, Jia Yee and me just looked at each other and waited them to take our order and turned out Kenny asked them wanna take order or not. HahaZ..really sot jor…Had this.. and this... Went to Jaya Jusco kai kai, help my da jie find and buy the stuffs she wanted, searching the cross string for my twin but failed, watched a humour movie: Paul Blart-Mall Corp (recommended to everyone), had McD, walked around Popular & MPH Bookstore (while waiting for some people) and back home took my bath. The trios reached Ipoh so Kenny and Jia Yee fetched me to Jason house. Aaron drove us (me, Jason, Yan Wai-because zai, Edmond n Derrick) to one of his church member house to see his house. Well, the house is SUPERB BIG!!!! All I like about the house is the kitchen. It’s exactly same as shown in any cooking show on TV. Wish to own that kind of kitchen (and I’ll keep this dream as my actual dream is to become chef but ended up become an engineer =.= ). Well, I prefer not-so-big house. After the visit, we went to ‘Fifteen Tower Tauge Chicken’ to have our dinner. Ipoh famous with ‘ngai choi gai’ so we had a taste on it. ^.^ “Ngai Choi” (tauge)-looks fat fat de..
kueh tiaw soup~~1 whole chickenThen the chicken feet-I personally like the chicken feet ere. Tasted nice…And the cute cute PEACE~~~Then we went to pasar malam somewhere around Tesco. Yan Wai, Jason and Edmond get to try the Stinking Beancurd. Yuck…I really can’t stand with that smell. But Jia Yee said it tasted nice (maybe I should overcome this smell and try it out ONCE next time…..). After that, Aaron brought us to an ice-cream shop (I forgot the name dy) and shared an ice-cream lo. Somehow they started a conversation bout …… (I forgot the series name dee cause I didn’t watch) and said Derrick is the action man. LolZ.. ”Ipoh Trip main topic~~”. Then Aaron fetched me back home and I had my rest lo.

29/4
Woke up almost 11.30am and waited the guys to inform me bout the lunch. Haha..Somehow I still feel very full (maybe ate too much last nite and I skipped my bfast, lunch or brunch eating time dy). Went to Jason house around 2pm sth then we went to Ipoh New Town. Others had white coffee whereas I had my kopi-C..heheZ..ate egg tart. Then we had tau fu fa in the car…tasted nice and wanna eat again when I stop by Ipoh ^.^ Then went to a music store and went to a park in the late evening. I forgot what is this park called but it’s beside SMK Teknik. HahaZ…Walked around the park and took random pictures….We also tried the leg reflexology… Then we went to Aaron house and had our dinner there lo. His mom is cooking the chicken rice for us and it tasted really nice (esp the sauce)….After dinner, had 3 round of ‘chou dai di’. Well…Ahem….Then we bid each other goodbye lo..Aaron, because zai, Derrick n Edmond gonna back campus.

30/4
Today went out sing K with Fiona, Jia Yee n Zoe. Wuhoo….Sing for 3 hours using student price…Well, we still have 3 more years to use our ‘student card’ priority >.< Me and Jia Yee While waiting other two xiao jie
Then Fiona need to back home so left 3 of us-then we went to Food&Tea Hong Kong yam cha lo.Then we went for a steamboat…my green tea….but kinda sweet +.+yummy... my ice cream...Back home dy almost 9pm. 10pm, Jia Yee and me went to Old Town White Coffee with Kenny and Meng Kok (MK). It’s MK burfday tomolo so gonna cele8 with him 1st lo. It was a newly opened Old Town (MK said gt 3 storey wor) so we went thr try try lo but somehow the taste was =(. Need some improvement!!!! Then we asked for plain water and we waited for almost half an hour also no feedback. I think we asked the waiter for 3-4 times dy. Sob… Then went to McD and bought a Happy Meal for MK lo. HahaZ..We sang a happy burfday song for him went it struck 12am.

1/5
Today’s Labour Day. Not really doing anything. Pack my stuffs cause going back home tomolo. hahaZ..Met up with Da Zhuan people at Tesco as they’re going to Gua Tempurung. Jia Yee’s mom cooked dinner and I managed to clear all the dishes..hahaZ…so, zzz early tonight lo(still 12am..haha..).

2/5
HahaZ..today’s journal please refer to postTHIS and THIS lo… ^.^

2 thoughts :

Jia Yee said...

Hmmm..the name of the ice cream shop is "Sidewalk Ice Cream"!!! =p

Joy Easily said...

haha...
thanks xiao jie...