Saturday, May 02, 2009

Tic Tac Tic Tac~~

yeee haaaa!!!!!finally can access to the internet. been trying since i reached lcct at 11.30am. try and Try and tRy and trY and TRY!!!! till i checked in my luggage and went to McD also kept on trying!!!luckily today not many people so free to fly ere and there so i managed to charge my laptop. Came into the departure hall and TRY again. Sorry i couldn't update the whole journey how i came ere from Ipoh cause i only have 'few minutes' to on my laptop. Gonna boarding soon lo...so, obviously my next post will be posted from the city of oil....Take care everyone!!

4 thoughts :

小米虫 said...

so jealoussssssss ah...
can bec miri le..
i still left 2 paper ah..
haiz..

Joy Easily said...

xiao jie...dun jealous la...gonna see u soon in Miri~~~by that time, we out yam cha ya...

小米虫 said...

ok...
tat ah pa say l sponsor me eat buffet de wo...
dono true de ma..
hehe...
go 4 buffet lo...
miss dynasty buffet...
oh god...
my stomach berbunyi liao...
yummy...

Joy Easily said...

ok ok..haha...
i also miss dynasty hotel buffet also...
our most happening place...
but make sure we can behave ourself again...oops...