Monday, May 04, 2009

HoMe Journal~~

No comments     
categories: 
2/5mom n bro in law came to fetch me in airport..back home..feeling sooooo nice...the sofa position changed and i just noticed dad repaint the living room wall....heheZ....eat nice food (home food always the BEST!!).daddy went kch...left mom, bro in law n sis...actually have 5 small fishes at home b4 i left for uni last sem but turned out only 1 medium red fish...mom said the fishes died...so, i asked mom why dad only buy 1 medium size fish ...then, she said actually dad bought 3but 2 died =(...i went to look the fish lo (wanna see the cute fish..).mom said the fish frightened and swan to another side cause din recognise me..huhu...*sad sad* (nevermind...still have 2 months to sayang the fish). Today kinda bored cause canop on9...so, zzz early around 9.30pm...Tata~~

3/5
last night rain heavily.around 4am in the morning. slept with mom as dad not around. hahaZ..this morning went out for bfast and i ate my fav mee..mom's sick so i helped her to massage...the things u nid...i duno wat is this called..the black thing to massage ppl de...a balm n oso a powerful+miracle hand to work this out..haha...heard my sis said bintang plaza changed a lot..so,im looking forward it (mayb will bring jason n min zong walked around when they come miri..).i helped my mom to hang the cloth outside the house, pass by toilet and i juz notice that the house toilet changed(cause normally i use upstairs toilet).helped to pluck vege (spinach). get to eat 2 fried egg and it tasted superb (cause i eat scrambled egg and half boiled egg only in uni).i went to fetch dad(and he said he almost canop recognise me when he saw me-i cut my hair mar) with mom at airport around 8pm sth. on de way, saw a dog on the middle of the road. hahaZ..blur blur dog stand there(luckily didnt knock down by the car).Miri Airport at night
then went to yam cha n managaed to drink teh c peng(but the taste not so nice =<). yeah...back home, too active(cause today ZZZ whole day dy cause canop access internet), arranged my stuffs in my room cause mom asked me to do so. hahaZ. i reli have lotsa thing.See, even the boxes i need higher than my study table..oops..
so, this upcoming weeks i have things to do (arrange my stuffs, wipe window panes, sweeping, moping, wiping, cooking, laundry n etc). wuhoo....*happy happy n happy cause it's time for me to diet* took my 1st pic at home... messaged my former teachers and my ex-colleauge in school asking any vacancy for temporary teacher but all turned out bad news. =(

4/5
set alarm at 8am but turn out wake up at 9.30am. starting today i'll be alone in the morning as others going out for work. Rain heavily and have a nice sleep. went to cook my favourite noodle(cintan plain noodle with bovril). This is bovril....=)guess some of you dont know what is this. I plan to bring this back campus my breakfast...plus 2 eggs..haha...this is more delicious than maggi goreng or maggi soup at riyas..heheZ...then start my sweeping and moping. seriously, this job is harder than i use a small cloth to mop my place in uni hostel..and ZZZ and continue watching drama again..

0 thoughts :